[Rhodes22-list] Political question for Chris Geankoplis with post script question open to all...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 28 07:24:08 EDT 2008

Michael, this question is directed specifically to Chris as a question!

Chris,

Saturday I met a guy named Nick who was born in Greece, came to USA, went to
college in USA and now is USA citizen and works locally.

He was arguing with others that we have 47 million who do not have medical
insurance and therefore we need national medical insurance just like in
Greece.

It seems I have heard that discussion recently?  Is this a genetic thing
with Greeks?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16936760/Super%2BDelegates.gif
Super+Delegates.gif

Post Script Question:

Recently a newbie, aka Cowie, asked about a map showing locations of Rhodes
22 owners.  It was very interesting to see he got replies and others posted
comments about other subjects but no one told him where to find the map.

Yes, Chris there is a Santa Clause, but the current members of this forum
apparently will let you find it, if you can...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16936760/cartoon.gif cartoon.gif