[Rhodes22-list] pop top falling on new Rhodes 22

Daniel Snyder dancsnyder at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 13:51:12 EDT 2008

My Lady Grace was built new and delivered by Elton in 2006.  My pop top
problem is exactly the opposite of yours....I can't raise it...something
is jamming.  Stan has given me some ideas that involve disassembling the
top and bars underneath but I haven't had the chance yet to take it
apart.  Can't imagine what happened...the first two seasons it worked
perfectly.  Dan in NH