[Rhodes22-list] Qingdao - Sailing!

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Aug 15 12:31:37 EDT 2008

Brad,

My wife thinks that it's sexist that women volleyball players have to
wear such skimpy outfits yet the men volleyball players don't have to
wear Speedos.

I reminded her that she doesn't like to see me in Speedos.

She reminded me that I don't have an Olympic butt.

...and that's when the fight started.

Lee