[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Attorney General's Warning:

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:11:34 EDT 2008

Rob,

What rock do you live under?  Have you forgotten that the Clinton
administration fired ALL 93 US Attorneys at the beginning of that
administration? Of course there's politics involved in AG cases, duh!  AG's
are appointed based on political affiliation?  Double duhhh!

As for the Swift Boat Vets for Truth, they were approximately 200 guys who
served concurrently with John Kerry and had a different memory of events in
the swift boat service.  I donated quite a bit of money to get their story
out.  Smear or Truth?  The voters apparently decided truth.

Will Libby get a pardon?  I sure hope so, Plame has had her 15 minutes of
fame and the whole controversy was a crock from the beginning. Will Bush 43
match Slick Willy for last minute pardons?  I doubt it, that was an Olympic
record.

Politics is a nasty, brutal, and often sleazy business, there are no
innocent political parties! What part of Bush 43 is not up for re-election
do you not understand?

As for the next election, I say if it talks like a Marxist, was educated as
a Marxist, and supported Marxist ideology for two plus decades, it's a
Marxist.

Brad