[Rhodes22-list] "Another 1st" For SALE (/ SAIL !!!) ASKING PRICE

Sheldon Green Sheldon_Green at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 22:29:20 EDT 2008

Hi All -

Thanks for your interest.  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you..
Unfortunately, as you know, work often gets in the way of living (sailing,
etc.)!!!   We have spoken with Stan, and he suggested offering "Another 1st"
for sale via the board.

As you have noted "Another 1st " is fully loaded with options and has been
"lovingly cared for".

Our asking price is $34,995, and will consider all "reasonable" offers.

While we recognize that this may be on the high end for R-22 resale, we are
confident that the next Captain and Mate(s) will be more than thrilled with
this boat.  It truly is "Sailing Big on A Small Sailboat"!

Yes Bill, this WAS Michael's boat!

Sheldon Green

S/V  "Another 1st "