[Rhodes22-list] mjm

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 2 16:52:00 EST 2008

Michael,

When we had the beginning of the gyrations on the stock market and some of
the big boys crashing, I  asked how you were doing inside of one the the
political commentaries.

Maybe some of your hedge fund software causes the gyrations?

Maybe you can go back to school and get a credential or two to match your
knowledge?  Then do like Slim, and go into teaching?

Maybe convince Stan to let you take his show boat to the next show?  Go to
that school in Maine to learn how to build your own boat?

And the real estate market does not help your wife either.  Well maybe you
can home school your daughters?  Teach them how to program?  Talk in code?

And yes I did a use a search engine and came up with a number of sites,
programs, etc.  Just thought that one of our resident gurus would have
insight into which program to try.

Gee, maybe you can get Slim back on the air(web)?

I am trying to send voice to Ukraine.  They have the skills to combine
several mp3's.  They want me to read aloud for them to hear American
English.

If you have any Harry Potter books and audios they are particularly
interested in that.  My contact has a sister who is a principle at a rural
middle/upper school in southwest Ukraine.  She is trying to add English as a
language to her program.  She has little finanacial support in teaching any
languages other than Ukrainian and Russian.

If you have some of the Harry Potter books and want to read aloud and send
them the files, I will give you his email address.  He has high speed access
at night, files upto 5meg.  His sister has primative dial up service, like I
tried to use when I went over there.

She has the verbal support of the head man at Lviv National University.  But
he supplies no funds.  See: http://www.lnu.edu.ua/indexe.html

Her school is a semiboarding school with a student body of 400-500 students,
something about getting snowed in the Carpathian Mountains.  My contact was
one of the original group that got Ukraine to separate from the old Soviet
Union.  He wants the kids to learn some other second language than Russian.
He believes in freedom, not marxism.

Ed K