[Rhodes22-list] Politics-Palin-Twain

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Thu Dec 4 18:40:04 EST 2008

Rik,

One difference from the prior cycle is the
size of the federal debt load.  It's going to
take a lot of work for at least a generation
to retire it.  We will be paying off China, the
Emirates, etc. for a long time.

We are in a deeper hole than most realize.

/Robert, ME