[Rhodes22-list] Tillerpilot (UNCLASSIFIED)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 15:27:41 EST 2008

I bought a ST1000 tiller pilot last year.  I have only used it a few
times, but it worked
easily and (so far) reliably.  Installation was pretty easy and
operation is straightforward.
I like the ability to easily make fine adjustments with the ST1000.  I
don't know about
the TP10.

I mounted it using the pedestal, but you could also choose to mount the
bracket below
the tiller and avoid a pedestal.  That may be the better choice.

Ron