[Rhodes22-list] IMF is jamming - Stan's prize...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Feb 27 07:34:32 EST 2008

Stan:

Having had the straps on the Genoa deteriorate and break I understand your
comment very well.

Prize?  Consumer Products Safety Recall all IMF and install new UV resistant
straps.  The current straps that I have seen are all white.  Black resist UV
deterioration best.  So all new straps on both sails should be made with
black UV resistant material.

Why does a johnny come lately learn about UV and UV resistant materials
before the guru?  Hum?

I guess no prize, but all new or reconditioned sails should have a different
material for straps.  Such material is currently available, maybe a few more
shekels?  Maybe you need to buy Rose a good heavy duty sewing machine for
the plant?  Of course it should come with instructions in Romanian.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"If you can smile when things go wrong , you have someone in mind to blame."