[Rhodes22-list] a reply to Elle...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 4 14:56:23 EST 2008

Elle said:  "Never underestimate the depth & breadth of a Rhodie...;^)
Humm, just how did you mean that?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"All I Need to Learn about Life I learned from the Easter Bunny!
Don't put all your eggs in  one basket.
Walk softly and carry a big carrot. Everyone  needs a friend who is all
ears.
There's no such thing as  too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a  basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of  attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some  body parts should be floppy.
Keep you paws off  other people's jellybeans
Good things come in  small-sugarcoated packages.
The grass is greener  in someone else's basket.
An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
To show your true colors you  have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey  ~Author  Unknown~"