[Rhodes22-list] 'Political' message from the "left" knowledge of H R 1955?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 12:52:21 EST 2008

  you guys might know my sense of humor, but if not, run the video linked here.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjpNhx559Ng&feature=related

  as far as the video cited is concerned, that piece of legislation would eventually (!) be overturned as unconstitutional. if or when it was challenged.

Lou Rosenberg <lsr3 at nyu.edu> wrote:
  For anyone pondering how our government can try to sneak legislation
past us that can inhibit our rights
this may provide some chilling information on a bill that has already
cleared the House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJsovPRTEM