[Rhodes22-list] Polycarbonate Rudder Assembly

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jan 8 15:28:48 EST 2008

Lou,

I am glad to hear that you have acquired the newer design rudder head.  Sorry that I couldn't get you the template - I haven't had much spare time to disassemble the rudder to trace it.

Let me know when you want to launch again.  If you need help finishing the boat, just give me a call.  I will try my best to be there to help.

I am still looking for a trailer for the spring (or at least a replacement extension tongue.)  Assuming there is no problem with repairing (or replacing) the trailer, I will be in the water in April.  As always, you and your family are welcome to sail with us - just remember to bring a parka since the wind will be cold and don't fall in (water temps < 50 in April.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Lou Rosenberg" <lsr3 at nyu.edu> Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:13 PM