[Rhodes22-list] This week in Sports

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:00:21 EST 2008

If you are from Wisconsin, and I won't mention any names but it rhymes with
"Tummy," you're a happy guy with the Packers playing in the NFC championship
and the Badgers ranked #1 in Big Ten basketball.  I was sorry to see the
Colts loose...I'd like to see the Colts and the Pack in the S-bowl but now,
with Randy Moss in still more trouble off the field (duh? ...love it!) I can
really get behind the Pack!  Go Green Bay!!

Slim

P.S. Just a shout out to my Gopher basketball team--they're actually ranked
ahead of Ohio State.  Wow!