[Rhodes22-list] Knotstick

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 11:54:00 EST 2008

Hey, Ron,

We had one given to us when we got out first boat, a
23'.
I seem to remember it worked OK..gave us the info we
needed....don't recall any problems with it...just
didn't use it much as it had to be trailed from the
stern. I think we were just in the 'who cares' class
of boat speed at that point...

I probably still have it out in the shed..;^)

elle