[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Fundamentals Video

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 23:31:10 EST 2008

brad,
  seriously though, i just found some better ones on sailnet. not quite as exciting but much more informative. good spring review.

  here's a link:

  http://www.sailnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38015

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Since I haven't seen my boat for over a month I thought it would be a good
idea to review the fundamentals. My learning abilities have slowed down
with age. It took me five times reviewing this video to understand the
material. Brad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BXnd0GkqoJ0&feature=related