[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha 8 hp motor source?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jul 2 17:54:59 EDT 2008

Don't know. Ours is a 2007. Even now they don't list the tiller
remote for the 8. They were able to reuse our Honda controls and we
were very happy with the location on the table pedestal. I'd rather
not have the controls mounted on the sailboat tiller though I know a
lot of people like them there. When we're sailing we can remove them
and put them under the seat if we want. (We rarely do that but we
often get them out of the way at anchor or in the slip.) The 8 was 2
lbs less than the 9.9. We went for the 8. At 102 lbs every ounce counts.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD