[Rhodes22-list] What Gives?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Jul 14 08:45:26 EDT 2008

At 07:59 PM 7/13/2008 -0500, Steven Alm wrote:

>testing 1, 2, 3... is this thing on?
>
>I've only gotten 6 posts in 3 days.  I posted two messages two days ago that
>never showed up.

The list appears to be working OK.  If you only seem to get
intermittent e-mails, the first thing to check is any spam filters
that may be in place on your computer or your ISP or e-mail
service.  Check the junk boxes.  If you have your filters set to
delete caught spam, you'll never know what you're missing.

If you are still missing e-mails, contact me directly and give me
some details like approx. date and time of messages you sent and how
you sent them.  There is always the possibility that some IP blocks
are in place somewhere and I'll need the technical details to track that down.

Cheers!

John Lock