[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering and the charter for Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 06:57:31 EDT 2008

Mr. Shulick,

I knew Vince Lombardi and you sir, are no Vince Lombardi, so stop quoting
someone you never knew. I won't even address the issue the list had with Roger P
 because it's ancient history, of which you were never party to.
Apparently there is enough knowledge and good sailing information to keep
even you around. What happened? Did you finally figure out how to use your
delete key?

Rummy

In a message dated 7/23/2008 10:33:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,