[Rhodes22-list] Lou's Miracles Acknowledged, and praise the lord.

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 22:06:20 EDT 2008

Ed K

Thanks for the ideas.
My carpentry skills are nil.

I cant make mate two pieces of wood on a flat surface .   And I am
becoming allergic to working in those gloves all the time mixing and
applying epoxy.

would love to sail  around Long Island.   Some day it will happen.
Some captains I ve talked to say at 6knts and given the prevailing
southwesterly breezes in the summer, it could take 2-3 weeks!
Lou da Liberal