[Rhodes22-list] Mike C about titles and seats

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 30 09:50:03 EDT 2008

Mike C:

I had a similar issue.  My recycled boat came from Connecticut or Mass.
which at the time the boat was brought into that state did not title, but
issued a very complete registration form which on the back conveyed in other
language title and registration.  After having an experienced title person
read the back South Carolina issued a title.  But it took some time to get
it.

Also, because GBI is a manufacturer or remanufacturer it was considered he
was never a real owner or title holder by South Carolina, so he was not in
the loop after much discussion.

My seats came reinforced with a single stainless steel support im the middle
installed by P.O. who ocean sailed the boat and my have been a wee big
large.

There have been discussions in the past about this issue.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18733668/Roaches.jpg Roaches.jpg