[Rhodes22-list] Warren, a special reply - Political

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 31 08:19:08 EDT 2008

Warren:

He was not prohibited.  He was told he would have to make visits without his
media entourage.  No pictures of him with patients.  No photo op.  He would
have had to make visits as private U. S. Citizen and not political
candidate.

“Pentagon spokesperson Elizabeth Hibner told me. "We informed the Obama
staff that he was more than welcome to visit as Senator Obama, with Senate
staff. However, he could not conduct the visit with campaign staff."

If his handlers could not control situation he was told not to go.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "A media commentator recently visited Columbia and Princeton
Universities.  Afterward he said, what scares me the most is the arrogance
of these people.  The arrogance comes from; they think they're right;
they're willing to do anything because it's good for the people.  Oh, the
little people don't know.  You know what?  The ends justify the means."