[Rhodes22-list] Rain Gear Suggestions

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Mar 8 17:30:07 EST 2008

I've bought quite a few things from Camp-Mor over the years but their
rain gear is designed for backpacking and hiking so read the features
carefully.

You also might try Boaters World. I think our foulies came from them
years ago. They are not a name brand and we bought them at the Boat
Show so I'm not certain. They were less than the WM house brand. I
think they are breathable (rather than PVC) and are quite roomy and
comfortable. We bought them years ago and they've held up well. They
don't have any built in warmth but the roominess allows you to put
something warm underneath if you want. Most of our use has been in
the summer when you don't want the added warmth anyway. The jacket
has vents, numerous pockets, a hood that folds into the collar and
velcro closable cuffs. The pants have suspenders (a nice feature) and
velcro closeable cuffs.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD