[Rhodes22-list] Stan can do it... Ron's project... Rhode's Figurehead

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Mar 10 08:41:47 EDT 2008

Ron said, "By the way,  I'm trying to figure out how I can attach a maiden
sculpture to the bow of Serenity."

That would be Stan's ultimate glory in fitting a piece of your sculpture to
the bow.

The issue would be is that he would want one for the Annapolis show boat.
It would be a show stopper.  Maybe it would be a headline maker.  What an
idea, make one and have Stan put it on the boat!

Call an artist model agency; make sure you get a busty one…  Alternatively,
we have some lady Rhodies on this forum... maybe one is a show off?

Here is a wood shop like yours with directions:

http://shipcarve.tripod.com/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA