[Rhodes22-list] to the Crew

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Mar 12 12:32:58 EDT 2008

  I want to thank ...

  Alan, Brad, Caesar, Claude, Dan, Dave, Deena and Philip, Ed, Elle, John, Mike, Rex, Rik, Ron, Ronald, Steve and all the other Rhodies for volunteering their good names and/or their best wishes, but the tinnitus waltz I am hearing tells me they want me off the stage for the real awards like the one for all you guys and gals for producing the best Chatter Room short in the most Animated Division (once they start giving out the first Internet Oscars)..

  As for me, as I have oft repeated, I am not celebrating since I have had only one birthday and that was 82 years ago.  I remember them pulling me out, screaming and kicking like I already knew what I was getting into. Then I began laughing right after they slapped me and I realized it was all a big joke - and I have been laughing ever since, since it gets funnier and funnier the more you hang around..

  The only frustrating thing I have found about being 82 is that people keep telling you that you don't look a day over 70.   Who the hell wants to look 70     Well maybe someone who is 150.  I'll let you know.

  Thanks gang - Love you all, no matter what label you pin on me.

  Stan Rhodes (I'm trying that suggestion out for size  - beside, half the visitiors at shows call me that already).