[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:45:43 EDT 2008

Pete,

You wrote, "I denounce that type of angry pulpit-banging white-bread
rhetoric."

That's the second time you've used the expression "white-bread".  Exactly
what-the-hell is that phrase supposed to mean?  If it is supposed to be an
insult then you should be proud, it's working.  Please define it further so
instead of thinking I might be torqued at your simple-mindedness I'll know
for sure.

It is entirely possible that I'm a "loser" and if so, it was a choice.  If
I'm "white-bread" (whatever that means) I may be the victim of racism.

Brad