[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Sun May 4 21:13:11 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/3/2008 8:28:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
R22RumRunner at aol.com writes:

Herb,
This isn't about me or my mother. This is a discussion about  the dumbest
SOB
that has ever taken the oath of office. I didn't  call you on breaking the
rules, that was someone else.

Rummy

Rummy - good for you to have the guts to say it as it is.  Although  there is
more to it than dumb - Bush has done so much damage to our country  in a mere
8 years that one wonders if he could have been worse had  he been trying to
damage us.  It is hard to find a single policy  that favors the people of our
country over whatever special interest he happened  to favor on a given day.
Then there was the "proclamation" that if you  "considered " sailing to Cuba,
your boat was subject to confiscation.   Thanks for your candor - Bush will be
ranked either just above or just below  Buchanan.
        Frone Crawford
        s/v Sunday  Morning

favorites at AOL Food.