[Rhodes22-list] This day in history

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 5 07:42:10 EDT 2008

Brad,
The code isn't difficult to break. Just take a look at the global economy
and see who and where the money is being spent. Natural resources such as steel
as an example. China and India are buying steel at an incredible rate. Then
there is the shipping company's and the company's that build the ships. Enough
 said.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/5/2008 7:34:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,