[Rhodes22-list] Pedal Steel? Re: Mississippi River

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu May 15 18:12:10 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,
Do you play pedal steel? Neat instrument. Ever run into a master
named Winnie Winston?

I think music conferences are all alike. "Once the concvention starts
we don't leave the hotel"

Fred and don't play much of anything but we hang around a lot of people who do.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD