[Rhodes22-list] for your consideration

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun May 18 07:30:16 EDT 2008

Credit crisis?  What credit crisis? Some people got greedy and thought they
could make some money, bullshitted the mortgage company and themselves about
what they could afford. The mortgage companies thought they could bullshit
someone else and package the loans, and like all ponzi schemes, it finally
bit everyone in the ass.  But a crisis?  Give me a friggin break.  When your
home gets knocked down by a hurricane or an earthquake, that's a crisis.
When you lose it to stupidity, that's an education.  You can't pass laws
against stupidity or all of Congress would be out of a job. This so-called
"credit crisis" is almost over, first time homebuyers now have a shot at
their own piece of the American Dream, and frugal homewoners (like myself)
never knew the difference. John, if you don't like banks, don't do business
with them.  When I deposit money in one, I expect them to be mean as hell
about collecting the interest so I get my money back.  If you don't like the
system, don't participate.  No one's holding a gun to your head!

Brad