[Rhodes22-list] Flying Naked

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:55:49 EDT 2008

Last day of internet (far as I know) for the next five days, were leaving
for Kunming in the morning.  I sent these posts off to my Bonanza list and
was accused by a list member there of doing Google searches for flying +
genitals.  Not true, just a strange combination of news.  Brad

---------------

And now for something, REALLY different, here's an
article on, er, helicopters (surely we have some helo
pilots on the list).  Be sure and watch the video.
What would the proper professional title of the
helicopter defender be? Brad
http://www.anorak.co.uk/politicians/184076.html

 <http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock+blocker>
And the second one-

Boys and girls, this will not look good on a resume!
Honest to God, I was NOT Googling flying + genitals,
this just popped-up on my computer at random. For
those of you on the list from FDX and know who the
Chief Pilot and VP of Flight Operations is (formerly
ours), here's a question - should we remind F$%to and
S$al of some of their indiscretions in defense of
these two?

Brad

-----------------

Naked pilot, flight attendant arrested in woods

2 hours, 40 minutes ago (yahoo news)

An airline pilot was found hiding behind a shed
wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch as a
nighttime romp in the woods with a flight attendant
ended with both under arrest, police said.

Jeffrey Paul Bradford, 24, and Adrianna Grace Connor,
24, both employees of Pinnacle Airlines Inc., were at
a diner on the outskirts of Harrisburg on Sunday night
before they apparently decided to walk into the woods,
police said.

"They told the officer they wanted to go do it in the
woods, essentially," said Lower Swatara Township
police Sgt. Richard Brandt. "That's the best answer
they had."

The two somehow became separated, and people who live
in the neighborhood summoned police around 9:30 p.m.,
saying they had seen a naked man and an intoxicated
woman.

A helicopter with heat-seeking equipment was called
in, and Bradford was discovered hiding behind a shed
shortly before midnight.

Bradford, of Pittsburgh, was charged with indecent
exposure, public drunkenness and other offenses.
Connor, of Belleville, Mich., was charged with theft
from a motor vehicle, public drunkenness and other
offenses; police said she took a flashlight from a
neighbor's vehicle.

A spokesman for the Memphis, Tenn., airline said the
two were suspended while the company investigates.

The office of District Justice Michael John Smith,
where Bradford and Connor were arraigned, said they
were not represented by lawyers. Telephone listings
for them could not be located by The Associated Press.