[Rhodes22-list] hoping for good weekend weather at Edenton ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed May 28 10:10:18 EDT 2008

Well, our rescheduled visit to GB approaches!  Hopefully the weather will be
better than two weeks ago when we were chased away by forecast severe T
storms.  The admiral and I are planning to visit Stan on Saturday and then
take one of his boats out for two nights to see how an R22 fits us.  We'll
see how the weather and winds work out, but I'm thinking that we'll probably
spend Saturday night close by Edenton in some anchorage or maybe at the city
docks and cross to Columbia on Sunday.  Then come back across Monday, return
Stan's boat, kick the tires & light the fires on N1168N, and come home.  If
the weather permits I'll try to do a flyover on my way out and get a new
aerial of GB!  Assuming, of course, Stan doesn't have AA set up to keep any
secret projects secret ...

Related question .... is there a Catholic church within walking distance of
the city docks?

Mike Cheung