[Rhodes22-list] Bill Effros, I found a lady who wants you to buy her a beer...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 30 11:53:22 EDT 2008

Bill:

So where is Porky's?  I-95 is a long way from I-85 here in the western part
of the state.

As to Nabble, go back and read the archives since you left the list for your
answer...

"Freedom isn't free.  There is a price that has to be paid.  I hate having
to do it, but that is reality.  So, I would prefer that people who oppose
the war just say thank you, and buy me a beer when I get home."  "U. S.
Marine Cpl. Erica Solak on people who voice ther opposition to the war in
Iraq."

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17562358/World%2BWatching%2BGerman%2BParade.JPG