[Rhodes22-list] Nabble

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 30 12:07:11 EDT 2008

Bill,

I used to employ Google to search the list but I have found that going
directly to www.nabble.com is far easier.  To search the archives, go to
www.nabble.com and select the Rhodes 22 forum.  In the "Search: This forum"
box, enter your search terms, like "mast crane" (no quotes) and click on
"Go".  Follow links to find relevant discussions.

Sometimes, it is just easier to follow the threads in Nabble.  In addition,
when we have had trouble with email traffic, posts showed up on Nabble
first.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY