[Rhodes22-list] Picture problems.......freshwater foot pump and picture test

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 30 20:58:58 EDT 2008

Bob,
Here's a link to the Baby Whale at Defender.
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|51|299222|84462|316440|315120&id=161288

I guess technically it's the Whale Baby Foot Pump but I've always
called it the baby whale. The key to our installation is the very
flexible tubing.so you can just move it out of the way.

Mary Lou (the real one)
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD