[Rhodes22-list] Caesar the sailor

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 19:05:45 EST 2008

Hi Ed.,

Prior to acquiring my Rhodes, I visited and enjoyed this site frequently.

  I had seen, and had saved pictures of the Rhodes 22, but the video clip of the boat actually being sailed on this site was the first I had seen, and it further sparked my imagination, and provided a lot of fun for me.

But, what caused you to ask me this question Ed ?

Caesar