[Rhodes22-list] Hum, Carol said, "...

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Nov 11 08:48:52 EST 2008

Ed,
You asked who was qualified to charter Carol's boat.  I've been
pre-qualified for a 41 footer, and Carol's is a 43 footer, so not quite.
And that's just based on my sailing experience with our Rhodes on an
inland lake.  I am looking at putting together a bare boat cruise to the
Virgin Islands, probably not this coming year but the year after. I have
been looking at the Moorings or their sister company, Footloose. - rob

Now for the question of the day, who on this forum is qualified to
captain
Carol's boat at the Moorings in Tortola?  Who on this forum could use a
Caribbean vacation?