[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Tue Nov 11 18:55:30 EST 2008

Glad you appreciate the irony.  Certainly glad you
picked up on that.

As a progenitor and aficionado of the absurd, you
(and others with a spark of curiosity) might also
enjoy

    http://www.subgenius.com/

/Robert