[Rhodes22-list] Another sailing reply to Andrew about Boomfurling

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Nov 14 11:27:38 EST 2008

I am the guy who took Trans Union all the way to docketing (pays to have
sailing experience) at the US Supreme
Court - pro se.

Hydro Aluminum, a world wide operation, is working on a bailout for their
screw up in their attempt to avoid my wrath.
I took my case to their C.E.O, in Europe and that seemed to finally get the
ball rolling - will keep you posted.

ss