[Rhodes22-list] why City folk Shouldn't move to the Country

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 14:12:07 EST 2008

Thanks, Caesar. I appreciate your & everyone else's comments. Sometimes the lure of the camera is the only thing that gets me up in the AM.

Now that the weather has turned I'll be working on more of my Italy travelogue. We're still in Venice..! Have to get us going to Milan....

I also have one of two more of the Stockholm/Amsterdam travelogue to send along......but those photos are mostly TTS (Typical Tourist Sh....ots).

elle