[Rhodes22-list] Knox to Mobile in a 14 foot john boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 09:35:52 EST 2008

Elle,
Stop driving to the library and buy yourself a "Kindle" from amazon.com. I
purchased one for my wife's birthday recently and she can't put it down. It
will  download books from Amazon using the Sprint wireless networks. Books are
like  ten bucks a piece and it would hold something like 200 books and you can
store  more with an add on SD card. It solves the problem of what to do with
the books  once you have read them. Kimberly has always purchased books and we
have many  boxes in the basement stuffed with books she doesn't want to part
with. :)

Rummy