[Rhodes22-list] Extension bar use

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:50:14 EDT 2008

Andrew,

Buy a cheap hand winch.  Attach one end to the trailer and the other
to the frame of the tow vehicle. Let the extension bar out beyond the
pin hole and wench the two together.  Ideally, you want the cable
lengths situated so that the wench is very near the pin hole location
so you can watch the progress single-handed, a very easy modification.

Brad