[Rhodes22-list] Accounting

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:30:09 EDT 2008

Bill,

You just touched on the "sensitive nerve" of this issue, the moral
obligation.  If we bail out the lender, why not the borrower?  What
about those of us who behaved responsibly?  To paraphrase one of our
founding fathers, do we "hang together or hang individually?" Like
you, I'm getting offers that are too good to be true.  I would start
asking them if they might want to consider if I'm paying back the
money I already owe them but I don't think Fatima in India really
cares.

Brad