[Rhodes22-list] Brad, do you recall when Obama referenced '57 states'

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:23:34 EDT 2008

Ed,

There's been a lot of wikipedia editing going on to cover the Savior's
ass on a lot of different subjects.  The bloggers are on to it.  The
57 members of the OIC rumor is just that - Barry was probably just
tired and screwed-up, but you never saw it on the MSM.  I assume you
caught the snippet of Katie Couric with Joe Biden where fast-talkin'
Joe says "when the stock market crashed in 1929, President Roosevelt
went on TV and....." .  Katie keeps a straight face and says nothing.
You think Palin would get that treatment?

This may be the MSM's last stand.  Bernie Goldberg has been predicting
their demise and this election may be the last straw of credibility.

Brad