[Rhodes22-list] USAttorneygate; the chickens come home to roost

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 16:03:26 EDT 2008

Bill;

I have been trying to come up with "Mr Fitzgeralds web site" by following
links to "operation board games".  I have found a an official web site about
the Plame Case and Mr Libby, but I can find no web site maintained by
Patrick Fitzgerald dealing with Rezko or Obama.  Can you steer me to it?
Much obliged.

As I said before I would be very surprised to find any official web site
dealing with an ongoing matter.  But I could be wrong.

thanks,

Ben C.