[Rhodes22-list] USAttorneygate; the chickens come home to roost

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:56:41 EDT 2008

Bill,

Obama knew on the day of his closing on he and Michelle's house that
Rezko was under indictment and Mrs. Rezko had already testified that
their net worth was $37,000 (the Rezko's lived across the street but
perhaps the Obama's weren't aware of their financial and legal
problems).  Where did the $300,000 come from for the adjacent property
and how did Michelle's "garden" so neatly fit the EXACT footprint of
the driveway that the previous owner put on the adjacent property?

Never mind.  It's just a Chicago thing.

Brad