[Rhodes22-list] USAttorneygate; the chickens come home to roost

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 2 18:06:22 EDT 2008

See if you can tell the difference between these two statements:

... anybody who says they are sure he's looking at Obama (or not) doesn't know what they're talking about.

and

If Fitzgerald is talking about an ongoing investigation of Obama I sure
haven't heard about it.

You do see the difference Ben, right?