[Rhodes22-list] USAttorneygate; the chickens come home to roost

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 19:50:58 EDT 2008

Bill;

If it were reliably proved that Obama was corrupt of course it would be a
deal breaker for me.  But remember McCain has his Abramoff too.

It all reminds me of the Gubernatorial race in Louisisana in the early
ninetys.  A KKK member named David Duke ran against a corrupt politician
named Edwin Edwards.  There were bumper stickers that literally said, "Vote
for the Crook".  Fortunately, in that race, the "crook" won.

Best,

Ben C.