[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show-Answer to Elle

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 09:03:35 EDT 2008

Thanks for the info & the backhanded compliment, Ed.

I know that Stan, Elton & Jay are there; they are one of my first stops in the AM & last on the way out.

Unfortunately, I am committed (in more ways than one) to helping at the Turkey Shoot Hospice Regatta being held that Fri, Sat & Sunday. With well over 100 boats participating, there is a lot to do and many many pictures to be taken.

No fun going to Annapolis alone, but ya gotta start somewhere.

elle