[Rhodes22-list] Bavaria

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:42:48 EDT 2008

Andrew,

You reminded me of an occasion one night where I spewed some really
good beer all over the table.  Hans and I were having some brews
outside with the retired brewmiester of the Grüner-Brauerei. The
brewery's logo was whatever that deer like animal that lives in the
Alps is called and I used to have a set of their glasses, all since
broken.  I asked if he thought the beer had changed since he retired
and Hans managed to get the translation out with a straight face.
"No, it tastes like chamois piss!"

Brad