[Rhodes22-list] Call for Friday 10/10 Boat Show attendees Re: Annapolis Boat Show-Answer to Elle

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Oct 4 12:04:11 EDT 2008

Looks like we're approaching critical mass for a mini get-together.

So far on Friday I think I've seen the following:
Lee Kuhn
Fred Kaiser & Mary Lou Troy
Dave Bradley
Bob Keller

Last year we were able to do an impromptu lunch
for 12 at Pussers. I think it was around 1 pm. No
guarantees of course, but I'd be willing to try
to make it happen again this year.

If anyone else is planning to be there Friday,
let me know. I'll contact you back channel to
collect and distribute cell phone numbers.

Mary Lou